HERE for the Google Reader source" />

« Home | Actually... » | Cappellini » | Urban Foundry » | Elizabeth Thomson »

AirDivision

AirDivision sits somewhere between downscale Cappellini and upscale CB2. The furniture, which remains too sleek and minimal for my taste, is offset by other AirDivision accessories, from shag rugs to a cowhide throw, sold within the Air, Plank, and Funktion lines.

In addition to these lines, AirDivision also carries items from Hulger and Next. Next, a German design firm, makes the terrific Ventilux fan. On the Hulger side, I can finally pick up that old school telephone handset that I have been waiting for.

The AirDivison website is a bit of a flash based mess. The workdesk background reminds me of the cluttered desk design on JK Rowling’s website.

"Breathe Me" (Sia) was playing inside the store when I walked in. The Zero 7/ Electronica sound fits with the store motif.

The Ventilux photo comes from a German store/ gallery website: Concona. I grabbed this because the fan is not listed on the Air Division site and the photo at the Next site was lacking.